2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that is delivered with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in cookies may be sent back to our servers or the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit to the website.
3. What are scripts?
Scripts contain the code used to ensure that our website functions correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is an invisible tag?
An invisible tag (or web beacon) is a small fragment of invisible text or an invisible image on a website used to track visits to a website. Various items of personal data are saved using invisible tags for this purpose.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies are used to ensure that certain parts of the website work correctly and that your user preferences are taken into account. Storing functional cookies on your device will make your visit to our website easier. Thanks to functional cookies, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you conclude the sale. We may set these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the user experience on our website. We use statistical cookies to obtain information on how visitors use our website. We ask your permission before setting statistical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create user profiles in order to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Cookies set
Google Analytics (statistical)
WP Rocket (functional)
7.1 Managing your consent settings
8. Your personal data rights
You hold the following personal data rights:
- You are entitled to know why your personal data is needed, how it will be used and how long it will be retained.
- Right of access: you are entitled to access your personal data in our possession.
- Right to rectification: you are entitled to add to, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you consent to the processing of your data, you are entitled to withdraw your consent and to request that your personal data be deleted.
- Right to data portability: you are entitled to request all of your personal data from the data controller and to transfer all such data to another data controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We will comply with your request unless data processing is justified for certain reasons.
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can configure your web browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be set on your device. Another option is to change the settings of your web browser so that you receive a message whenever a cookie is set on your device. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please take note that our website may not be fully operational if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be set on your device again if you give your consent when you return to our websites.
10. Contact details
DWS – Décor World Services
1 avenue du Champs de Mars
45100 Orléans, France
Phone number: +33 (0)2 38 69 82 71